Nicole works with individuals one-on-one and teaches her methodology in invitation-only workshops. As the creator of KSI®(Karmic Soul Investigation)® and an intuitive soul coach, she specializes in assisting you to get to the root of the problem.
All sessions are tailored to your needs. Even though many soul issues have a past life component, the focus of each session is to resolve the challenges at hand, which may or may not involve KSI®
A session is divided into two parts:
a) A discussion and intuitive reading related to your questions and symptoms
b) An energy clearing to assist you in releasing energetic toxins, healing soul trauma, and restructuring energetic patterns.
In the beginning of the session you’ll be asked to share your reasons for coming and the symptoms you’re facing or struggling to resolve. You’ll be invited to ask any additional questions you may have.
Life purpose and the history of the soul are popular topics.
● A session is approximately two hours. You’ll leave with plenty of practical tools and homework for you to apply and practice on your own.
● If you’d like to work with Nicole more frequently, she recommends a session once every 6-12 weeks depending on your needs. KSI® is readily combined with different therapeutic approaches. A dedication to doing homework and seeking any healing support needed between sessions is required to be considered as a soul therapy client.
● Depending on the individual needs and intuitive abilities, Nicole will teach KSI® tools or provide an intuitive reading herself.
● Space for individual sessions is limited.
● Nicole's soul coaching sessions are designed to support generally healthy individuals who want to deepen their understanding of themselves.
● Additional approaches and topics frequently addressed include (but are not limited to):
- Developing motivational strategies
- Gaining an understanding of life lessons and life purpose
- Use of tools to aid and learn energetic clearings and protection
- Multilayered, creative problem solving strategies
- Improving soul health and soul alignment
● Nicole does not specialize in predictive services and KSI® is not a replacement for physical or psychiatric treatments.
WORKSHOPS & GROUPS
Nicole tailors workshops for groups of all kinds.
Her current classes are on an invitation only basis.
Workshop topics include:
1. KSI® Techniques
This class is taught from basic to advanced levels, as well as topic specific. Examples: KSI® for relationships, weight loss, to increase abundance.
2. Explore your Soul Brand
This class is a great fit for creative people and anyone who wishes to live a more soul-centered life.
She is currently working on a book and a DVD series.
For more information please contact us. [Link to contact page]
Working with Nicole is a fit for you if:
1. You’re ready to do the work.
2. You’re willing to be deeply honest with yourself and looking to go deeper into your soul’s truth.
3. A sense of humor and the ability to have a good laugh at your own expense are greatly appreciated.
4. You have done a lot of work on yourself and feel that your issues defy conventional therapies, or even unconventional ones.
5. You have the discipline to see things through and do your own homework.
6. You are looking to explore new avenues and learn new tools.
7. Your heartfelt desire is to unlock your soul’s potential.
8. You are exhausted by chronic karmic patterns and are ready to clear them once and for all.
9. You have had a series of super-natural experiences and/or soul awakening symptoms and don’t know how to integrate them into your daily life.
10. You are a healthcare professional and are looking to develop your intuition further so that you can better assist your clients and loved ones.
11. Additionally Nicole welcomes creative people who are looking to expand their horizons, and old souls in need of some extra tools.
12. Individuals that have basic psychology knowledge plus some exposure to spiritual/energetic modalities as well as a strong passion to go deeper into the exploration of human nature.
You don’t need to meet all of the above criteria to qualify!
1. KSI® is not for the faint of heart.
2. This work is not a fit for people that expect someone else to do all the work for them.
3. No chronic victims please.
4. Nicole doesn’t run an emergency service. The issues we deal with have most likely been brewing for a very long time…if they can’t wait for another few weeks or months, KSI® isn’t what you most need right now.
5. Nicole does not a sell a miracle cure or a product that works for everyone.
6. Nicole does not seek to replace doctors or psychiatrists. If this is an emergency please dial 911.
7. Nicole does not offer a weekly support system nor act as a soul nanny agency.